Sunday, November 13, 2011

A walk in the park

In August, we had the chance to go hang out with my brother Brad and his children. Angie and Brad came over for Angie's 10th class reunion and so we all jumped at the opportunity to see them. On our way over there we picked up my nephew and he and Parley got to hang out in the back seat. Jr loved having Parley around and Parley loved having a lap, even if it was a small lap. :)






When we got to the park there was a christian group there doing balloon animals and gave some to the little boys. It was fun to see them using there imagination with the swords and playing with each other.

Jr was being the nice older cousin by helping push the younger ones. 



Papa with little Ez

Grandpa and Grandma

Parley and Sean
Mom making potato salad
The gang. We had everyone there except for Ben, Maria, and Mitch


Cory and little Ex hanging out on grandpa walker




I love this photo. Little Jay eyes are stunning.


Giving hugs and loves.

I absolutely love, how in love my grandparents are, even after 60 years they are still holding hands! 

All in all it was a beautiful day at the park, a little warm, but a great time to get together, and share some very good quality time. I love my Family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment