Friday, October 7, 2011

Water, fun and muscles

I am absolutely in love with my cousins! While Sean was gone they came out to visit Boise for a couple weeks. My Uncle owns a business out here and he needed to come do some business. Well I got to really enjoy there company. It was perfect to have them out here because, first they are awesome, and second they kept me busy so I didn't miss Sean so much. While they were here, they took me with them to Roaring Springs, which is a water park here. I had to take a picture of the boy flexing.

Little J, The big boom and their cousin.
 On our way out of town, we saw this cut out poster thing and the kids really wanted to take there pics with it. They
The big boom and the little lady


Little J

 We had a lot of fun. Little J and the big boom were really good with most of all the rides. Big boom was really funny because he was really worried about going on this ride that got really dark because you go through a tunnel but once he did it he wanted to keep doing it. Also the little lady and I had a lot of fun hanging out in the wave pool. She did so good!

Little J, Aunt Michelle, little lady (yes she is wearing her dads sandals), and Uncle Jon
 Well we were pretty hungry after all that playing so we headed back to the house they were renting to fix dinner. I just love how my Aunt and Uncle work together so well. They really are such good examples to Sean and I. Plus I love how they involve there kids in lot of the things they do.

Getting good pictures of energetic kids it pretty hard as they are always moving! But here they are anyway.





 One of the things that my Uncle is a big fan of is swaddling. He has told me several times that swaddling babies is the best thing ever. Well I guess it is a tradition that has kept going well past infancy. These kids love to swaddled up!
These two are so cute! Love you guys so much and thank you so much for letting us be a part of your family and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment